Official Rules for Make Your Saturdays Softer Sweepstakes
Updated May 20, 2019
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE, OR OPTING-IN FOR COMMUNICATIONS OR MORE INFORMATION, WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, SPONSOR, AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Make Your Saturdays Softer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes") begins on Monday, May 20th, at 9:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Friday, May 24th at 11:59 pm ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The sponsor and administrator of this Sweepstakes is Naadam, Inc., 35 E 21st Street, Tenth Floor, New York, NY 10010 (“Sponsor”). Chalogy Inc. (a.k.a “Saturday Skin”) and, together with Sponsor, the “Prize Providers”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents physically residing in the United States including the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico) who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of the date of entry with a valid Instagram account. Employees of Sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsors through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Promotion Period, together with their Immediate Family Members and/or Household Members, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. Each eligible individual who enters the Sweepstakes (a “Participant”) hereby agrees to be bound by these “Official Rules” and to Sponsors’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible individual may enter the Sweepstakes by signing into Instagram and (i) following @naadam.co and @Saturday_Skin, and (ii) commenting on the official Sweepstakes Instagram post from either Naadam or Saturday Skin and tag a friend’s account in the comment section of the post. Setting up an Instagram account is free. A Participant’s Instagram account must be public or the Participant will not be able to participate. Participants can go to www.instagram.com and follow the links and instructions to create an account subject to terms determined by Instagram.
Only one entry per Instagram account is permitted. Participants who attempt to submit entries in violation of these Official Rules may be disqualified.
4. GRAND PRIZE: Subject to these Official Rules, the winner will receive one (1) Grand Prize which will include all of the following (each product listed a “prize” and together the “Grand Prize”):
Naadam Products: one (1) Saturday Shirt (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $95), one (1) Saturday Shorts (ARV $125), and one (1) Saturday T-Shirt Dress (ARV $100)
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Naadam products $320
Saturday Skin Products: two (2) Waterfall Glacier Water Creams (ARV $78) & two (2) Wide Awake Eye Brightening Creams (ARV $92)
Total ARV of Saturday Skin Products $170
The total combined ARV of the Grand Prize is $490.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prize Providers are each individually responsible for the fulfillment of each of their respective products listed as prizes above, and each Prize Provider have full discretion with respect to what products are used to fulfill each prize. Winner may indicate a preference with respect to the size, color, model, and type, if applicable, of the clothing or product to be awarded as a prize. Sponsors do not guarantee and are not obligated to provide prizes that meet such preferences. Sponsors will not provide exchanges, returns, gift cards or store credit (or its equivalent)Sponsor makes no representation warranty or guaranty related to any prize.Without limiting any other terms of these Official Rules, no substitution of the Grand Prize or any prize included therein is permitted, except that the Sponsor or Prize Provider as applicable may, at its sole discretion, substitute any portion or all of the Grand Prize with a prize of comparable value or cash. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. THE GRAND PRIZE AND EACH PORTION THEREOF ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery of prizes.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about May 26th, 2019, the potential winner of the Grand Prize will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified within approximately three (3) days of the drawing date at the Instagram account associated with the entry. The winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours of attempted notification. The winner will be required to verify address, sign, and return within seventy-two (72) hours of initial notification an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release and such other documents as Sponsors may provide (collectively, “Prize Acceptance Forms”). It is each Participant’s responsibility to timely set his/her Instagram account to accept contacts by Sponsor and to timely check his/her account for such messages. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable the Prize Acceptance Forms are not timely received, are incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the Instagram account that submitted the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS: Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes are compromised, without liability to the Participant. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify a Participant, in their sole discretion.
9. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: Sponsors and Instagram are not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or otherwise; (ii) unauthorized access to or alterations of entries; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SPONSORS BE LIABLE FOR PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS FOR THE CLAIM, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. INDEMNITY: Each Participant (including the winner) agrees to release indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsors and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liabilities, losses, injuries or expenses, to any person or property, of any nature, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsors’ control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use or misuse of the Grand Prize, any prize, and any portion thereof. Participants acknowledge and agree that Instagram is not affiliated with this Sweepstakes and will have no liability whatsoever related to this Sweepstakes.
11. GOVERNING LAW: These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard to New York conflict of law provisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in New York City, New York for all disputes arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes. Any legal actions against Sponsor must be commenced within two year(s) after the claim arose. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be settled by binding arbitration before JAMS, Inc. and in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Each party shall be responsible for its costs incurred in such arbitration, but if Participant cannot afford to pay for the arbitration Participant agrees to provide us the option of paying the arbitrator before seeking to initiate any other form of dispute resolution, including litigation. The arbitration will be conducted in New York County, New York, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may immediately seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect its rights or property (including intellectual property rights).
12. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law, winner’s acceptance of a Prize constitutes the winner’s agreement and consent for Sponsors, and their successors, assigns, transferees, licensees, and sublicensees to use and/or publish winner’s full name, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, entry, pictures, portraits, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and statements attributed to winner (if true), worldwide and in perpetuity for advertising and promotional purposes, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, digital or World Wide Web, without further compensation, notice, review, or approval, which rights winner acknowledges and agrees Sponsors can transfer, assign, license, and/or sublicense.
14. WINNERS /OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the names of the winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request with a subject line of, as applicable “Official Rules Request – Make Your Saturdays Softer Sweepstakes” or “Winner’s List Request – Make Your Saturdays Softer Sweepstakes” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
©2019 Naadam Inc All rights reserved. “Naadam” is a registered trademark of Naadam Inc.