We Pay It Forward
High-quality and affordable. By working directly with our herders, we are able to pay them substantially more and you pay less for the world's best cashmere.
We Are Hands-On
Responsible and cruelty-free. From hand combing to providing veterinary care, we promote ethical conditions for the animals behind our raw materials.
We Make Clothes with a Conscience
We work to protect the planet through anti-desertification programs, local nonprofit work and supplier partnerships committed to ethical and environmental standards.
Our 2025 Goals
Here’s what we’re working to achieve by 2025.
- Ensure living wages across our supply chain
- Hold primary suppliers accountable for social and environmental performance
- Meaningfully invest in Mongolian herder  communities
- Support supplier and factory communities with responsible integration of new technology
- Make NAADAM a great place to work
- Use traceable, renewable and recycled materials
- Promote ethical conditions for animals behind our raw materials
- Embrace circular design principles to create high
- quality products that can be used as long as  possible
- Embed social and environmental responsibility into each product from beginning to end